Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Mother of the Bride sends her Thanks!

Sharon,
Time has flown by since Kate & Scott's wedding day. I have been wanting to write to you and thank you for all your hard work, for the incredible job you and Stephanie did. I was so glad that Kate and I talked about having a wedding planner and to have found you in the way we did.

It was interesting when we had time to reflect on the day our words were, Thank God Sharon was there. How would we have done this without Sharon". Honestly, the day was so perfect, without stress, and I could honestly say I did not worry about one thing. You were calm, professional, assertive, kind, and in control.One thing that amazed us was when we returned to our room you would not have known that the bride and bridesmaids were in our room preparing for this perfect day. All the gifts from the wedding and everything that needed to be cleared from the hall were neatly placed in our room.

When we talk about the wedding, how perfect it was, how much fun everyone had including the mother and father we remind ourselves that it would not have been the same without you. I can't believe I thought we could do it without a wedding planner. My personality is to worry and I had no worries because I was able to feel your competence and confidence.
I have many friends who have children younger than Kate and I would recommend that a wedding planner is a must and I would recommend you without any hesitation. Thank you for what you do to make the most important day of a woman's life so perfect.

Christine Dore

No comments:

Post a Comment