Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Thank You that touched my heart!


Dear Sharon,
When Beth told us she was getting married in San Diego, I had a big lump in my throat – not only the beauty of San Diego and the love for it she has, but how in the world do you plan a wedding 3,000 miles across country? Then she told us of her plan to hire a wedding planner – what a blessing and furthermore that it was you!
What a “dreamy wedding”! Without doubt, your guidance and assistance gave way to Beth’s life long dream. Every little girl has her “dream wedding” that grows with her to womanhood. You captured her every desire and supplied her with vendors who were professional, diplomatic, extremely fair and very eager to meet her every expectation.
Sharon – you provided the perfection of every detail and made for the most memorable day for all those that love Beth and Jay. Thank you and your assistant for your expertise and carrying out the most beautiful wedding ever!
We will always remember you with fondness.
Most Sincerely,
Mother of the Bride – Anna Holland

From Sharon - To Anna

Thank you for letting me be a small part in what was such a wonderful day! Your words truly touched me, and because of that I know my work and my life makes a difference in others. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to bring joy and fulfill dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment